· Jon Armstrong Jazz Orchestra; Farewell, Orenda Records, 2014.
(Jon Armstrong - Composer, Conductor, Tenor Saxophone Soloist. WOODWINDS: Gavin Templeton, Phil O'Connor, Brian Walsh, Andrew Conrad, Erin Armstrong. TRUMPETS: Michael Stever, Daniel Rosenboom, Barbara Laronga, Josh Aguiar, Clinton Patterson. LOW BRASS: George McMullen, Joey Sellers, Ryan Dragon, Paul Rivera, Stefan Kac RHYTHM: Trevor Anderies, Andrew Lessman, Randy Gloss, Chris Payne. PIANO: Gary Fukushima, BASS: David Tranchina, GUITAR: Alexander Noice, With special guest vocalist Joon Lee on"Farewell")
· John Cage, Lou Harrison, Harry Partch; Composer Portrait Series, Southwest Chamber Music, Cambria Master Recordings, 2000.
(Suite for Violin and American Gamelan (L.Harrison): Amy Simms-violin, Randy Gloss, Edson Gianesi, Roman Cho, Erin Barnes, Cliff DeArment, Miriam De Los Santos- American Gamelan, John Bergamo-conductor)
· CalArts Community Arts Partnership CAPSA 2008 Music Workshop CD, 2008.
(Randy Gloss, musical director)
· California Institute of the Arts (CalArts) Community Arts Partnership(CAP) and Watts Tower Arts Center Jazz & World Music Program, 2003.
(Wart Hog #3:Austin Wrinkle-composer/doumbek, John Bergamo-frame drum, Randy Gloss-riq, AndrewGrueschow-sogo)
· CalArts Jazz 2000, Capitol Records, 2000.
(Tumba Randy: Yunior Terry Cabrera-composer/bass, Jonathan Moritz-soprano sax, John Heitzenrater-basoon, Daniel Marcus-guitar, Randy Gloss-tar, Jonathan Marmor-tabla, Blake Colie-doumbek)
· CalArts Women’s CD 2000, California Institute of the Arts 2000.
(Inside Turbulent Amber: Marla Leigh-composer/frame drum, Evan Fraser-jaw harp, Nick Pavey-didjeridu, John Bergamo-quinto/kidi/lunga, Randy Gloss-riq/tar, Andrew grueschow-sogo, Austin Wrinkle-doumbek/gankogui)
· CalArts Women’s CD ’99, California Institute of the Arts 1999.
(A Purplelotus Unfolding: Marla Leigh-composer/tar, John Bergamo-22”remo frame drum, Randy Gloss-riq, Andrew Grueschow-pakistani frame drum, Austin Wrinkle-doumbek)
· CalArts; Essencia Performance and Composition 1997, California Institute of the Arts 1997.
(Wart Hog #3:Austin Wrinkle-composer/doumbek, John Bergamo-frame drum, Randy Gloss-riq, Andrew Grueschow-sogo)
· Colors of the Land “Forest Dance”, compositions by Dan Siegel. Native Language, 2005.
(Dan Siegel-piano/synthesizers/programming, Damian Draghici-pan flute, Allen Hinds-guitar, Pedro Eustache- flutes/ pennywhistle, Charlie Bisharat-violin, Randy Gloss-percussion)
· Maria Danly; Invocation, Idahlia Media, 2003.
(Maria Danly-vocals, harp/keyboards/m’bira, Scott Greer-keyboards/vocals, Eric Rigler-uillean pipes/Irish flute, Randy Gloss- percussion, Devdas Nair- percussion, Lucax Santana- percussion, Ararat Petrossian-duduk/zurna, Rick Sailon-violin, Ann Marie Corbin-northern pipe. Jonathan Glasier-temple bowls, Bill Wesley-m’bira, Juan Wijngaard, Stephen Tyler-hurdy gurdy, Hope Easton-cello, Paul Berkolds, Scott Graff, Mike McQuistion, Andrew Kinney, Steve Weisman, Linda Danly-vocals)
· A “Drums Only” Musical Companion to: Focus On Healing - For the Breast Cancer Survivor, Broadway Books, 2002.
(music performed and composed by Randy Gloss)
· Duo Ello; Link, 2006.
(Onze-‘Hands In’: Carlos Stasi-gongs, frame drums, Guello: frame drum, Randy Gloss: tabla, daf, ghaval, Andrew Grueschow: tabla, sogo.)
· Greg Edmonson; Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (Original Video Game Soundtrack), Sony Play Station, La-La Land Records, 2011.
· Danny Elfman; Proof of Life (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Varese
Sarabande Records, 2000.
· Gil Fessard & Stéphane Fernandez; Bossamba Project, LaCase productions, 2014.
(Evedencia- pandeiro, tan-tan, congas, bongos, clave; Fogo-drumset)
· Randy Gloss; “…The Ayes Have It” Vol. 1, Self Portraits in Percussion, Orenda Records 2015.
(all music composed, performed, and recorded by Randy Gloss).
· The Vinny Golia Large Ensemble, Overview; 1996-2006, Ninewinds (CD/DVD), 2012.
(Disc 4- Transition)
· Harry Gregson-Williams; Cowboys and Aliens (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Varese Sarabande, 2011.
(Percussion: Hands On’Semble (Randy Gloss, Andrew Grueschow, Austin Wrinkle, with Brad Dutz).
· Harry Gregson-Williams; Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Original Motion
Picture Soundtrack), Walt Disney Records, 2010.
(Ethnic Percussion: Hands On’Semble (Randy Gloss, Andrew Grueschow, Austin Wrinkle).
· Hands On’Semble; Cinco Sobre Tres- Funf Uber Drei, Hands On’Semble, 2012.
(Randy Gloss, Andrew Grueschow, Austin Wrinkle-assorted world percussion, Pete Lockett-tabla, bongos, percussion and electronics, Poovalur Sriji-mridangam, B.U. Ganesh Prasad-violin, Eric Barber-sax, Kai Kurosawa- tap guitar, Rusty Kennedy-bass).
· Hands On’Semble; Hand’stan, Hands On’Semble, 2006.
(Randy Gloss, Andrew Grueschow, Austin Wrinkle-assorted world percussion, Swapan Chaudhuri-tabla, Brad Dutz- glassmarimba, shakers, Abbos Kosimov- doira, davul, qayroc, Houman Pourmehdi-tonbak, daf, dayereh, Adam Rudolph-congas, djembe).
· Hands On’Semble; Three, Hands On’Semble, 2004.
(Randy Gloss, Andrew Grueschow, Austin Wrinkle-assorted world percussion, Swapan Chaudhuri-tabla, Brad Dutz-glass marimba/ marimbula/crotales, Houman Pourmehdi-cajon/ tonbak/daf, Adam Rudolph-batajon, Poovalur Sriji-mridangam/batajon)
· Hands On'Semble; Shradhanjali, Talmala, 2001.
(John Bergamo, Randy Gloss, Andrew Grueschow, Austin Wrinkle-assorted world percussion, with Ed Mann- densmorephone, percussion).
· Hands On'Semble; Hands On'Semble, Talmala, 1998.
(John Bergamo, Randy Gloss, Andrew Grueschow, Austin Wrinkle-assorted world percussion, with Swapan Chaudhuri-tabla, and Poovalur Srinivasan-mridangam, kanjira, solkattu).
· Robert Jacobson; Ritual Communication, Banana Bread Records, 2010.
(T Bird Lov: voice, flute, eRobert Jacobson: acoustic guitars, electric guitars, synth, David Kelly: drum kit, Jonathan Dimond: electric bas, sTbird Luv: flute, voice, Randy Gloss: tabla, congas, riq, tamborim, rebolo and tan-tan, Brad Dutz: Paiste nipple gongs, Thai gong, Javanese gongs, John Wood: Rhodes keyboard, Hammond organ).
· Kalani; Rhythm Spirit, Kalani Music, 2010.
(Track 5- Namaste: Kalani-percussion and vocals, Johnny Friday-drums, Matt Bissonette- bass, Wally Minko-keyboards, Steve Cardenas-guitar, Vicki Randle-lead vocals, Randy Gloss-tabla.)
· Larry Karush Ensemble; Percussion Direct, Groove Note Black Label, 2008.
*Double album on vinyl only (180g double 45 rpm LP format!), featuring Larry Karush Ensemble, Bill Cunliffe, Paulinho da Costa, and the Robin Cox Ensemble. Recorded live direct to disc by Bernie Grundman. (Sides A and D: Larry Karush Ensemble: Larry Karush-piano/ composer, Chris Colangelo-bass, Randy Gloss and Joey DeLeon-percussion)
· Adam Lane; Hollywood Wedding, Cadence Jazz Records, 1999.
(New Mars: Adam Lane-composer/ conductor, Rebecca Bolam, Tiffany Meador, Caat Hay, Cozmo Segurson-voice, Fawntice MacCain, Tonya Ridgely, Chelsea Czuchra-flutes, Todd Simon-trumpet, Scot Ray-trmbone, JeremyKeller, Ryan Francesconi-guitars, Douglas Repetto, Steve Hise, Joel Fox-electronics, Art Hirahara-piano, Kentaro Ebiko-bass, Koki Kumagi, Randy Gloss-percussion).
· Lian Ensemble; Pangea Project, Lian Records 2006.
(The Traceless Ocean: Houman Pourmehdi-tonbak, Swapan Chaudhuri-tabla, Randy Gloss-riq, Djivan Gasparyan-duduk)
· Lian Ensemble; Khake Heyran “Bewildered Earth”, Lian Records, 2004.
(Houman Pourmehdi-tonbak/daf/ney/setar, vocal, Mahshid Mirzadeh-santur, John Bergamo-frame drum, DavidJohnson-marimba/percussion, Soleyman Vaseghi, Behzad Behzadpour-vcoals, Pedro Eustache-assorted woodinds, Randy Gloss-frame drum/ percussion, Ivan Johnson-bass, Andrew Grueschow, Austin Wrinkle-percussion, Pirayeh Porafar-tar/ bamtar/ robab, vocal).
· Onibaba; Disintegration of Secrets / Apparitions of Kings, Urban Nerds Records, 2013.
(Daren Burns-composer, bass; Vinny Golia- bass clarinet, clarinet, alto sax, soprano sax; George McMullen- trombone, flute, electronics; Scott Collins- electric guitar, electronics; Randy Gloss- tabla, kanjira, daf, caxixi, gongs and metals; Craig Bunch- drumset).
· Paul Livingstone; Arohi, Sunrise Records, 2002.
(The Mora the Merrier: Paul Livingstone-fretless 9 string guitar, solkattu, Pedro Eustache-bansuri, Poovalur Sriji- mridangam, Leonice Shinneman-ghatam, Randy Gloss-tar-ine)
· Joe LoPiccolo; Passages, Sierra Madre Music, 2004.
(Joe LoPiccolo-guitar, Miroslav Tadic, Andrew York-guitar, Eric Barber-tenor and soprano sax, Rene Camacho, Larry Steen-bass, Randy Gloss-drums and percussion).
· Ziggy Marley; Fly Rasta, Tuff Gong Records, 2014.
(Grammy Winner Best Reggae Album)
(Ziggy Marley-lead vocals, guitar; Cedilla Marley, Sharon Marley, Rica Newell, Tracy Hazzard, Ian “Beezy” Coleman, Vincent Brantley, Sean Dancy, Tim Fowlles- background vocals; Stephen Ferrone, Brian Macleod, JamesGadson, Rock Deadrick- drums; Dave Wilder, Abraham Laboriel, Guy Erez, Paul Stennett-bass; Zac Rae, Mike Hyde, George hughes, David Palmer, Brian Lebarton- keys; Lyle Workman, Takeshi Akimoto, Ian “Beezy” Coleman- guitars; Rock Deadrick, Randy Gloss-percussion; Taku Hirano-taiko drums; Ronobir Lahiri-sitar; Todd Simon, Geoff Gallegoi, Fabio Santana, Tracy Wannomae-horns.
· Quarteto Nuevo; El Musico, Lira Productions, 2002.
(Alfredo Gracia-bass, Christopher Garcia, Randy Gloss-percussion, Alan Lecusza-oboe/soprano sax/flutes, Ken Rosser- guitars/pipa)
· Daniel Rosenboom; Bloodier Mean Son, Nine Winds Records, 2006.
(Twenty-Seven: piano, MIDI programming and composed by Derrick Spiva, Jr.; trumpet and additional programming Daniel Rosenboom; tabla Austin Wrinkle and Randy Gloss).
· Adam Rudolph; Go: Organic Orchestra; Thought Forms, Meta Records/ Ruby Red Editora, 2008.
(woodwinds: Ralph Jones, Ellen Burr, Emily Hay, Fawntice McCain, Thomas Stones, David Philipson, Michael Birnbryer, Austin Peralta, Ascuncion Ojeda, Gustavo Bulgach, Matt Zebley, Tracy Wannomae, Paul Sherman, Myka Miller, Sara Shoenbeck. Percussion: Randy Gloss, Harris Eisenstadt, Munyungo Jackson, Miles Shrewsbery, Andres Renteria, Andrew Grueschow, T.J. Troy, Austin Wrinkle, Chris Dingman. Strings: Bill Casale, Nick Rosen, John Paul Maramba, Kevin Farrel, Ronit Kirchman, Andrea Lieberherr, Miguel Atwood Ferguson, Jake Charkey, Peter Jacobson, Jeremy Drake, Rebekah Raff.).
· Adam Rudolph; Go: Organic Orchestra: Web of Light , Meta Records, 2002.
(Matt Zebley, Cory Wright, Ben Wendel, Tracy Wannomae, Paul Sherman, Sara Schoenbeck, David Philipson, Chris Heenan, Emily Hay, Ellen Burr, Gustavo Bulgach-woodwinds, Adam Rudolph, Miles Shrewsbery, Andres Renteria, Allakoi Peete, Marwan Mogrobi, Alan Lightner, Randy Gloss, Harris Eisenstadt, Brad Dutz, Davey Chegwidden, Alex Cline-percussion, Karen Elaine Bakunian-viola).
· Adam Rudolph; Go: Organic Orchestra 1, Meta Records, 2002.
(Gustavo Bulgach, Ellen Burr, Ralph Jones, Joshua Natural Sounds, Travis Just, Emily Hay, Chris Heenan, David Philipson, Sara Schoenbeck, Paul Sherman, Ben Wendel, Cory Wright, Matt Zebley-woodwinds, DaveyChegwidden, Brad Dutz, Harris Eisenstadt, Danny Frankel, Randy Gloss, Marwan Mogrobi, Allakoi Peete, Andres Renteria, Adam Rudolph, David Shaffer, Miles Shrewsbery-percussion, Dwight Trible-vocal).
· Ray Sandoval; Mi Ofrenda, Barrio Gold Records, Music Camp Entertainment, Inc., 2002.
(Ray Sandoval-guitars, Yunior Terry Cabrera, Rene Camacho-bass, Otmaro Ruiz, Art Hirohara-piano, Rocio Marron-violin, Mike Bolger-accordian, Martha Gonzales, Bryon Holley-vocals, John Krovoza-cello, Kiko Cornejojr., Edson Gianesi, Randy Gloss-percussion, Tony Austin, Bryon Holley-drum set).
· Sol’Jibe; Raices Nuevas, Bok Choy Productions, 2009.
(RG percussion on: This Road, Revolution, Lie, and Soul Is Found).
· Derrick Spiva Jr. & A Bridge To Everywhere; Prisms, Cycles, Leaps, Orenda Records, 2015.
(Derrick Spiva Jr-composer; Ian Smith-arranger; Christine Tavolacci=flute; oboe and English horn- Paul Sherman; clarinet- Brian Walsh; bassoon- Maciej Flis; saxes- Gavin Templeton; horn- Allen Fogle; trumpet- Daniel Rosenboom; trombone-Steve Suminski; tabla and drumset- Randy Gloss; guitar- Marcel Camargo; oud- Dimitris Mahlis; voice- Hanna Arista; violin and viola- Miguel Atwood Ferguson; piano- Ian Smith).
· Svara; New World, Lila Vihun Music, 2010.
(David Trasoff-sarode, Robert Jacobson-guitar, John Graves-double bass, Randy Gloss-percussion).
· Tao of Sound; These Times, Domo Records, 2016
("Little World" featuring Laura Jane on vocals, Patrick Bailey on guitars, David Moyer on sax, Sean Billings on trumpet, and Randy Gloss on tabla)
· Wovoka; Vision Speaks, Magma, 1997.
(Chad Hamill-vocals/guitar/percussion, Bryon Holley-drum set, Krishna Kutti-volin, Gwenevre Measham-cello, Jarod Smith-bass, Amir Yaghmai-electric guitar, Randy Gloss, Austin Wrinkle-tabla, Vincent vallot- vocal/ceremonial drum, Ben Kunin-sarod, Dave Shaffer, Eric Hartwell, Niko Spezzacatena-african drums).
· John Zeretzke; AMMAMUS, The Music of John Zeretzke, 2015.
(Featuring Dr. Jihad Racy, Mala Ganguly, Scott Hiltzik, Haleem Khatib, Steve Shehan, Moira Smiley, Jammey Haddad, Randy Gloss, and John Zeretzke. RG- World Percussion on Dances of Vee, and Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Film, Television and Theater credits:
· Basmati Blues (motion picture), music composed by Steven Argila, 2016.
· Dance of the Maize God (documentary), music composed by Miroslav Tadić and Yuval Ron, 2014.
· Napa Valley Dreams (documentary in IMAX format), music composed by Scott Greer, 2013.
· Cowboys and Aliens (motion picture), music composed by Harry Gregson-Williams,2011.
· Single Wing Turquoise Bird; Invisible Writing (DVD), music composed by Miroslav Tadic, Night Fire Films, 2011.
· Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (motion picture), music composed by Harry Gregson- Williams, 2010.
· Medea (play) UCLA Live theater production starring Annette Bening and Angus Macfadyen directed by Lenka Udovicki with music by Lian Ensemble and Nigel Osbourne, 2009.
· Big Fish (motion picture), music composed by Danny Elfman, 2003.
· Fear Factor (television series), music composed by Russ Landau, 2003.
· Proof Of Life (motion picture), music composed by Danny Elfman, 2000.
· Indian Ink (play, American Conservatory Theater, San Francisco), 1999.
· George Wallace (TNT original movie), music composed by Gary Cheng, 1997.
· Midsummer Night’s Dream (play, winner of eight LA Ovation Awards), music composed by David Trasoff -sarode, with David Philipson-bansuri, and Randy Gloss-tabla and percussion, 1997.
· Uncharted 3 (video game), music composed by Greg Edmonson, Sony Playstation, 2011.
· Recorded extensive percussion sample libraries for Apple’s GarageBand program (Jam Packs), 2006.
· Recorded extensive percussion sample libraries for software company Native Instruments, 2006.
· Recorded extensive percussion sample libraries for software company Ilio, 2006.
· Performed on accompanying CD to the book, Pure Rhythm by Adam Rudolph, published by Advance Music, 2005.
· Performed on accompanying CD to the book, Frame Drumming Free Hand Style by Peter Fagiola, published by Hal Leonard, 2000.